Thursday, July 10, 2014

Believe Albert Einstein Quotes Universe

Do you agree or disagree with this statement: "War is NOT the answer."
Do you agree or disagree with this statement: "War is NOT the answer."

According to Webster: “in·tu·i·tion,” The act or faculty of ...
According to Webster: “in·tu·i·tion,” The act or faculty of ...

... universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe
... universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe

... and stupidity. And I am unsure about the universe. - Albert Einstein
... and stupidity. And I am unsure about the universe. - Albert Einstein

breathe the universe is taking care everything else universe quotes
Breathe the universe is taking care everything else universe quotes

God Creation and the Cosmos
God Creation and the Cosmos

... universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe

believe albert einstein quotes universe

No comments:

Post a Comment